Meet the Cast - LYING WITH BADGERS - Stephanie Childers


Your Name: Stephanie Childers

Character in the show: Crystal

How is this character like you? Different?
Neither of us has ever skinned an animal. I am a nature lover (Crystal is not).

Your first acting gig was:
I had one line in the Music Man in 5th grade, and I LOVED it.

Favorite Theatre experience as an audience member:
Many years ago, I saw a production of The Cider House Rules in Chicago directed by David Cromer. It was so moving. I still think about it.

When you have a five-minute break during rehearsal, what do you spend that time doing? Eating.

What do you do when you’re not doing theatre?
I ride around Los Angeles with my husband in our food truck.

If you had a magic wand, what show would you do next?
It would be a play based on a true story about how we all saved Democracy.

Where can we find you on IG: chilisteph