...a work in progress...

Hello and welcome to Native Voices at the Autry's first ever blog! We're extremely excited to venture further into the world wide web and hope you'll (click on that link to your right) and follow us around for awhile. =D

For those who don't know, I'm Carlenne Lacosta, NV's Literary Manager. I started working for the company back in 2005 - began as a Production Assistant, slowly moved into being a Literary Associate, and am now their Lit Manager. I absolutely LOVE what I do and I can't wait to bring all of you into NV's inner sanctum. Here, you'll not only read about our upcoming productions and events, but discover what makes NV tick; we're pulling away the wizard's curtain and exposing all the behind-the-scenes minutiae we've worked so hard to conceal!

So sit back, read on, and enjoy the ride we're taking you on.

Till next time...